And so they did it.
With mounds and mounds of evidence in plain sight that the 2020 election was stolen, Congress went ahead and certified it anyway.
Hey, what’s a little election thievery between friends.
Eight Pennsylvania Republican Congressman outlined the problems with the Pennsylvania election. The problems, they said, were these:
- Accepting ballots past 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Not properly requiring signatures to match those on mail-in ballots or requiring dates.
- Meanwhile, the matching of signatures was required at a polling site.
- Authorizing the curing of mail-in ballots with less than a 24-hour notice.
- Only some counties were informed and adhered to this order leaving voters treated unequally from county to county.
- Authorizing the use of unsecure drop boxes, which is not permitted in statute.
- Prohibiting certified poll watchers overseeing the canvassing of ballots in Philadelphia.
The Congressmen added:
Until these unlawful practices are acknowledged and corrected, we cannot agree to support electors chosen based upon an inaccurate total vote count. The voters of Pennsylvania deserve integrity in the election process and equal protection under the law.
On top of this, Pennsylvania State Senate President Jake Corman, State Senate Majority Leader Kim Ward, and 19 Republican State Senators signed a letter that said this:
January 4, 2021
Honorable Mitch McConnell
The Majority Leader
United States Senate
317 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Honorable Kevin McCarthy
Republican Leader –US House of Representatives
2468 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Dear Leader McConnell and Leader McCarthy,
As members of the Pennsylvania Senate, we believe in the integrity of the election process. After speaking with our colleagues, a majority of the State Senate is troubled by the many inconsistencies that happened in our Commonwealth during the 2020 election.
Due to numerous unlawful violations taken by Pennsylvania Governor, Tom Wolf; Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar; and the rogue State Supreme Court, the balance of power was taken from the State Legislature, who by the U.S. and PA Constitutions, set the time, place and manner of holding elections
Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar also usurped legislative authority by: Act 77 of 2019 that was signed into law, provides the following clear provisions:
- All mail-in ballots must be received by 8:00 p.m. election night
- Officials at polling places must authenticate the signatures of voters
- County Election Boards may begin pre-canvassing of absentee and mail-in ballots after 8:00 a.m. on election day
- Poll watchers selected by candidates and political parties are permitted to observe the process of canvassing absentee and mail-in ballots.
- No provisions were made for drop boxes or “curing” of ballots
Seven weeks before the 2020 General Election the PA Supreme Court overstepped their bounds by ruling that:
- Mail-in ballots could be received and counted up to three days later
- Ballots mailed without a postmark would be counted
- Signatures on mail-in ballots would not need to be verified
Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar also usurped legislative authority by:
- Allowing for a proliferation of unsecured drop boxes in key Democratic areas
- On the day before the election, encouraged some counties (not all) to notify party and candidate representatives of mail-in voters whose ballots contained disqualifying defects and allowing them to “cure” these defects
In addition to these inconsistencies, certified Republican poll watchers in Philadelphia were prohibited from overseeing the canvassing of ballots. After a court ordered these poll watchers to be allowed to observe, they were “corralled” so far from the canvassing of ballots, that they could not review the activities.
Requests from legislators for independent investigations have been ignored by the administration.
Due to these inconsistent and questionable activities, we believe that PA election results should not have been certified by our Secretary of State.
Members, we ask for more time given the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court is to hear Trump vs. Boockvar in the coming days. We ask that you delay certification of the Electoral College to allow due process as we pursue election integrity in our Commonwealth.
Members of the Pennsylvania Senate
cc: Republican U.S. Senate Members
cc: Republican U.S. House Members
Which is to say, these Congressmen and State Senators have, quite plainly and in detail, made crystal clear what was wrong with the conduct of the presidential election in Pennsylvania.
In response? The United States House and Senate gave a straight up pass to a stolen presidential election.
And in doing so, they have not only trashed the Constitution they took an oath to defend, they have flatly labeled Joe Biden forever as an illegitimate president who is in the White House as a result of a stolen election.
Well done, Senators and Congressmen and women. Well done.
History will not be kind to you.
Source: The American Spectator